Great India Shopping

Friday, July 31, 2009

My First Post

This is my entrance to blogging.I like and work in Microsoft technologies.I will post all my knowledge on Microsoft technologies in this blog,which includes tutorials,sample codes,problem solutions,discussions and also comments and new releases of microsoft.You can contact me for solutions to your questions on Microsoft technologies through my Email jaipal.devarapalli@gmail.com

Disclaimer:Whatever the information shared in this blog is just my opinion/my knowledge and i request people not to take the information as suggestion or advice.If anyone has any statutory rights on the information posted here,it will be removed from the blog at the earliest of their information to us.I am not responsible for any legal action if the information posted here is misunderstood.Any discrepancies please mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment